Friday, July 27, 2007

I Feel Marvelous.


Picture this: five girls who just met this year inside the Philippine Senate watching their favorite man.

Yes. Senator Francis Escudero Live! In the flesh.

The neophyte senator who is in the thick of the controversial things gave a five starstuck volunteers a tour of his office. He even gave us a private audience.

Aaah. Life is good.

For a more detailed entry, check this link

As I was riding the cab back to UP, I was still smiling.

For some reason, charisma has magical powers.

What happened next is not worth knowing. I was reading and analyzing the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program or CARP.I was up until five in the morning writing about an overdrawn program seeking genuine social justice.

But Chiz...

...he's a charmer.

CARP? What CARP?

Oh yes. CARP. It's finished. Ten-pages long.

Dinner? What dinner? Oh yes.

I have not eaten anything.

But Chiz is enough.

No comments: