Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Feel Exhausted.

I have to submit two papers tomorrow for my Social Welfare Policy class - one is a research proposal and the other a group paper assessing the Medium Term Philippine Development Plan of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

I need to sleep.

I need a drink.

I need a break.

Scientific cramming is one my best-known talents if you can consider it as a talent. It involves irregular sleep patterns and abnormal caffeine intake. It may not work for others but it sure does work for me.

I always hate the feeling of not being able to pass requirements on time...thus I make sure to finish everything even if it means personal health deterioration. Such a dedicated student! No. I did not just write that one.

This weekend, I promised myself to relax. Relax like a queen.

Speaking of queens (worst segue in the history of blogging), the marital saga of movie queen Amalia Fuentes is still far from conclusion. The latest is that a couple of men sternly told her not to talk about Angie Arnaz. Ms Arnaz is said to be the third party in question. For more details, read Dolly Anne's column today.

Of course, any Fuentes interview requires a really biting tirade. She did not disappoint. She said that one of the reasons for demanding separation is that she does not want to end up like her good friend Nida Blanca.

Ouch. Not even the soul of Rod Strunk burning in hell was spared.

Yes. That is Amalia Fuentes with her rival/friend Susan Roces. This is a still shot from their movie The Big Broadcast. Aaah. When movie stars look like movie stars.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!