Friday, July 27, 2007

I Feel Terrible.


Don't worry I did not commit a mortal sin. I am just beyond exhaustion. I woke up feeling silly because I was not able to send the 10-page long report that I did because Windows 2007 would not open to other PCs.

Crap.

Pure crap.

So I had to re-type it.

Darn.

I should have been sleeping and dreaming about Chiz Escudero. How many times did I talk about Chiz Escudero this week? More than the usual.

Oh yes. I had my laptop configured for Wi-Fi purposes. Yeah. UP is getting techie these days.

After three hours of class, my Japanese friend Akiko and I ate in that small Japanese/Korean restaurant in UP Shopping Center. UP is getting international eh? I let her chose the food. She knows it better than me.

Food. Oliver Twist is correct when he described it as glorious.

And nothing is more glorious than comfort foods like ice cream. So I ate strawberry flavored ice cream while having an animated (or imaginary drug-laced discussion) with fellow East 2 dormers. Weddings?! Yes. That was the topic. Can you imagine me and marriage? We simply don't go together like a horse and carriage. Sorry Frank. Sinatra that is.

But ice cream is good. Really good.

No comments: